Colours & Flavors of Cuba
Discover the unforgettable flavors and colours that distinguish the island of Cuba.
HAVANA + CIENFUEGOS + SANCTI SPIRITUS + SANTA CLARA
- Duration: 7 days/ 6 nights
- Without passengers minimum
- Departures: Saturday
Day 1. HAVANA
Arrival at Havana airport. Meet and Greet. Transfer to the selected hotel. Overnight
Day 2. HAVANA
Breakfast at hotel. City Tour of the Historical Center of Havana. Visit to the Cathedral, Plaza de Armas, Bodeguita del Medio, the Capitol, and other sites of interest.
Day 3. - HABANA – CIENFUEGOS
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to the city of Cienfuegos, with its great french architectural style . Visit to the Tomás Terry Theatre and Palacio de Valle. Lunch at local restaurant. Arrival at Hotel in Cienfuegos. Dinner at hotel and overnight.
Day 4. - CIENFUEGOS – TRINIDAD – SANCTI SPIRITUS
Breakfast. Departure to Trinidad, one of the first villages founded by the Spaniards at the beginning of the 16th Century and declared UNESCO World Heritage cultural site. Visit to the Iglesia Parroquial Mayor de la Santisima Trinidad, with its luxurious altar of precious wood and 300 years old sacred images. Visit to the Plaza Mayor and Count Brunet’s Palace, today known as the Romantic Museum. Visit to “La Canchanchara Bar" to enjoy a famous drink which has the same name. Lunch at a restaurant in the area. Departure to Sancti Spíritus. Dinner at the selected hotel and overnight.
Day 5. - SANCTI SPÍRITUS - SANTA CLARA
Breakfast. Panoramic Tour through the Escambray Rocky mountains, one of the most important range of the country, passing through Manicaragua, whith its communities of producers of the famous Cuban Tobacco and Coffe. In transit view to the local plantations. Stroll around the Lake Hanabanilla, the only mountain lake of Cuba. Lunch at a local restaurant. Departure to Santa Clara. Arrival at the selected hotel, dinner and overnight.
Day 6. - SANTA CLARA – LA HABANA
Breakfast. City Tour of Santa Clara, including Parque del Carmen and the Parque Leoncio Vidal. Visit to the Plaza Ernesto Che Guevara, and the Museum and Memorial to him dedicated. Visit to the Monument of the action against the armored train. Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to Havana hotel. Overnight.
Day 7. - HABANA - AEROPUERTO HABANA
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Havana Airport to catch your return flight. End of Services.
The tour includes:
Transfers by air conditioned bus.
City tour of old Havana
- Guide service in English during the journey
- Accommodation according to the program
- A drink included in every extra meal
- Visits as indicated in the program
- Assistance at the airport and tourist resorts that are visited by program
- Travel Ace Insurance
- All taxes
- International Airfare.
Cuban Tourist Card.
- The prices listed below are per person in U.S. dollars (USD)
- Minors from 3 to 12 years old pay 50% of adult rate
- Reservations must be sent minimum 15 days prior to departure
Please specify the requested hotel category (Standard or Superior).
Category Low DBL Low SGL High DBL High SGL Standard $490 $555 $ 525 $ 590 Superior $515 $600 $ 590 $ 650
Hotels Combinations and Seasons:
- Standard: Havana: Hotel Vedado/ Cienfuegos: Hotel Faro de Luna, Rancho Luna or Pasacaballos/ Sancti Spiritus: Hotel Rancho Hatuey, Los Laureles or Plaza Rio/ Santa Clara: Hotel La Granjita, Los Caneyes, Mascote or America. / Varadero: Mercure Cuatro Palmas Bungaows or similar.
- Superior: Havana: Hotel Comodoro/ Cienfuegos: Hotel Faro de Luna, Rancho Luna or Pasacaballos/ Sancti Spiritus: Hotel Rancho Hatuey, Los Laureles or Plaza Rio/ Santa Clara: Hotel La Granjita, Los Caneyes, Mascote or America. / Varadero: Hotel Coralia Club Playa de Oro o Brisas del Caribe.
- Low: From April 01 to July 14, 2013 and from August 25 to October 31, 2013
- Mid:From January 01 to March 23 2013 and From July 15 to August 24, 2013