Heat & Sympathy
Discover the Heat and Sympathy of Cuban Culture in 8 days
HABANA + TRINIDAD + CAMAGUEY + SANTIAGO DE CUBA
Duration: 8 days /7 nights
Minimum pax required: None
Departures: Every Friday
Day 1. - HAVANA
Arrival at Havana International Airport. Transfer to the selected hotel, accommodation. Overnight.
Day 2. - HAVANA-GUAMA- TRINIDAD
Breakfast. Exit to Parque Montemar, place of the biggest wetland of the Caribbean. Visit to the Aldea Taina and Crocodile Farm. Lunch at a local restaurant. Transfer to the city of Santa Clara. Visit to the Che Mausoleum. Arrival to Trinidad, accommodation and dinner at the selected hotel. Overnight.
Day 3. - TRINIDAD
Breakfast. Stroll around the city of Trinidad, World Heritage City. Visit to the Museo Romántico, Bar la Canchánchara. Free afternoon. Dinner at the hotel. Overnight.
Day 4. - TRINIDAD-CAMAGUEY.
Breakfast. Visit to Manaca – Iznaga, heart of Valle de los Ingenios, a region who was one of the most prosperous during the XVII and XVIII Century, which still conserves its ancient splendour thanks to the cultivation and production of sugar cane. Departure to Camaguey with an overview in transit to the city of Sancti Spiritus. Lunch at a local restaurant in Ciego de Ávila. Arrival to Camaguey, panoramic visit of the city. Accommodation and dinner at the selected hotel. Overnight.
Day 5. - CAMAGUEY - SANTIAGO DE CUBA.
Breakfast. Departure to Santiago de Cuba. Visit on the way to the city of Bayamo. This city its the second oldest one of Cuba, it was founded in 1513 by Diego Velásquez. Lunch at local restaurant. Further on the circuit up to the city of Santiago de Cuba. In transit visit to the Santuario de El Cobre. Accommodation at the selected hotel. Overnight.
Day 6. - SANTIAGO DE CUBA.
Breakfast. Visit to the Old Cars Museum. Route through the second most important city of Cuba, full of history and culture. Main oriental city and cradle of the "Son" and of the Revolution. Lunch at local restaurant. During the afternoon visit to Cuartel Moncada, Parque Céspedes, Museo de la Piratería, Cementerio de Santa Ifigenia, Casa de Diego Velásquez. Return to the hotel for dinner. Overnight.
Day 7. - SANTIAGO DE CUBA – HAVANA.
Breakfast. Free time until the fixed time for the transfer to the airport. Inner flight from Santiago to Havana. Transfer to the selected hotel in Havana. Accommodation and overnight.
Day 8. - HAVANA - AIRPORT.
Breakfast. Check Out. Transfer to the Havana to catch your return home flight. End of services.
The tour includes:
Transfers by air conditioned bus.
Guide service in English during the journey.
Accommodation according to the above program
One drink included in every extra meal.
Visits as they are indicated in the program.
Assistance at airport and tourist resorts that are visited by program
Travel Ace Insurance
- All taxes
DOES NOT include:
- International airfare.
- Cuban Tourist Card.
- The prices listed below are per person in U.S. dollars (usd)
- Minors from 3 to 12 years old pay 50% of adult rate
- Reservations must be sent minimum 15 days prior to departure
- Please specify which hotel category you requiere (Standard or Superior).
|Category||Low DBL||Low SGL||High DBL||High SGL|
|Standard||$756||$835||$ 800||$ 875|
Hotels Combinations and Seasons:
- Standard: Havana: Hotel Vedado or similar/ Trinidad: Hotel Ancón, Las Cuevas, Costa Sur, Villa Caburni, Maria Dolores or Yaguanabo/ Camaguey: Gran Hotel Camaguey, Puerto Principe or Colon/ Santiago de Cuba: Hotel Bucanero, Las Américas, Versalles or San Juan/ Santiago: Hotel Bucanero, Las Americas, Versalles or San Juan./Varadero: Hotel Mercure Cuatro Palmas Bungalows.
- Superior: Havana: Hotel Comodoro or similar/ Trinidad: Hotel Brisas Trinidad del Mar or Costa Sur (Superior Room)/ Camaguey: Gran Hotel Camaguey, Puerto Principe or Colon/ Santiago de Cuba: Hotel Melia Santiago or similar./ Varadero:Hotel Coralia Club Playa de Oro o Brisas del Caribe.
Low: From April 01 to July 14, 2013 and from August 25 to October 31, 2013
High: From January 03 to March 23, 2013
Easter: From March 24, 2013 to March 31, 2013 (Ask your travel agent for prices and availability on this season)