Beach, Nature and History
HAVANA - SANTA CLARA - TRINIDAD - VARADERO
- Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
- Without passengers minimun
1st Day: Thursday
Arrival at Havana Airport. Meet and Greet. Transfer to the selected hotel. Overnight.
2nd Day: Friday
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to the outdoor areas of Morro Cabaña Park.
Visit to Havana Colonial, walking by the old town with its squares, fortresses and buildings constructed by the Spaniards between the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries, with the opportunity to purchase Artcrafts. In transit visit to the Bodeguita del Medio and main avenues and streets of Old Havana. The tour stops at the Plaza of the Revolution. Return to the hotel. Overnight.
3rd Day. Saturday
HAVANA / SANTA CLARA
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure by air-conditioned bus to Santa Clara city. Visit to the Plaza Ernesto Che Guevara. Lunch at a local restaurant. Transfer to the hotel in Santa Clara. Dinner at hotel and overnight.
4th Day: Tuesday
SANTA CLARA / CAYO LAS BRUJAS / SANTA CLARA
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion to Cayo Las Brujas, with panoramic tour of Remedios town. Free time to enjoy the beach. Seafood lunch at a local restaurant. Return in the afternoon to the hotel. Dinner at hotel and overnight.
5th Day: Wednesday
SANTA CLARA / TRINIDAD
Breakfast at the hotel. Panoramic tour of Trinidad, one of the first villages founded by the Spaniards at the beginning of the 16th Century and declared UNESCO World Heritage cultural site. Visit to the Iglesia Parroquial Mayor de la Santisima Trinidad, with its luxurious altar of precious wood and 300 years old sacred images. Visit to the Plaza Mayor and Count Brunet’s Palace, today known as the Romantic Museum. Visit to “La Canchanchara Bar" to enjoy a famous drink which has the same name. Lunch at a restaurant in the area. Transfer to the hotel. Dinner at hotel and overnight.
6th Day: Thursday
TRINIDAD / CIENFUEGOS / VARADERO
Breakfast at the hotel. Departure to Cienfuegos. City tour of Cienfuegos. Lunch at a local restaurant in the city. The trip continues to Varadero. Arrival at the selected all-inclusive hotel and overnight.
7th Day: Friday
Accommodation at the selected all-inclusive hotel with individual free time.
8th Day: Saturday
Breakfast at the hotel. Check Out. Transfer to Havana Airport. End of the Services.
The tour included:
- Transfers by air conditioned bus during the tour
- Guide service in English throughout the journey.
- Accommodation as per program description.
- Meals with a drink included during the excursions.
- Visits included in the program.
- Assistance at airports and tourist resorts that are visited by program
- Travel Ace Insurance
- All taxes
- International Flight to Cuba
- Cuban Tourist Card
- The prices listed below are per person in U.S. dollars (USD).
- Minors from 3 to 12 years old pay 50% of adult rate.
- Reservations must be sent minimum 15 days prior to departure.
- Please specify the requested hotel category (Standard or Superior).
|Category||Low DBL||Low SGL||High DBL||High SGL|
|Standard||$589||$698||$ 633||$ 744|
|Superior||$630||$ 750||$ 675||$800|
Hotels Combinations and Seassons:
- Havana: Hotel Vedado/ Santa Clara: Hotel Los Caneyes, La Granjita or America/ Trinidad: Hotel Las Cuevas, Ancon, Costa Sur, Maria Dolores, Los Helechos, Villa Caburni or Yaguanabo/ Varadero: Hotel Mercure 4 Palmas or similar
- Superior: Havana: Hotel Presidente/ Santa Clara: Hotel Los Caneyes, La Granjita or America/ Trinidad: Hotel Brisas Trinidad del Mar or Costa Sur (Superior Room)/ Varadero: Hotel Coralia Club Playa de Oro o Brisas del Caribe.
- Low: From April 01 to July 14, 2013 and from August 25 to October 31, 2013
High: From January 03 to March 23, 2013
Easter: From March 24, 2013 to March 31, 2013 (Ask your travel agent for prices and availability on this season)