Cuba in 15 days
Get to know the island of Cuba from one end to the other in only 15 days.
HABANA + CIENFUEGOS + TRINIDAD + SANTA LUCIA + BAYAMO + SANTIAGO DE CUBA + VARADERO
- Duration: 15 days/14 nights
- Without passengers minimum
- Departures: Mondays and Fridays
Day 1. HAVANA
Arrival at the Havana airport. Meet and Greet. Transfer to the selected hotel and overnight.
Day 2. - HAVANA
Breakfast at hotel. Visit to the outdoor areas of Morro Cabaña Park.
Visit to Havana Colonial, walking by the old town with its squares, fortresses and buildings constructed by the Spaniards between the sixteenth and nineteenth centuries, with the opportunity to purchase Artcrafts. In transit visit to the Bodeguita del Medio and main avenues and streets of Old Havana. The tour stops at the Plaza of the Revolution. Return to the hotel. Overnight.
Day 3. - HAVANA - GUAMA - CIENFUEGOS
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Park Montemar. Visit to a local typical village and a Crocodile Farm. Lunch at a local restaurant. Departure to Cienfuegos and panoramic city tour. Arrival to the selected hotel in Cienfuegos. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4. - CIENFUEGOS - TRINIDAD
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Trinidad. City tour with visits to the Romantic Museum, the Bar Canchánchara. Lunch at a local restaurant. Free time. Arrival to the selected hotel in Trinidad. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5. - TRINIDAD - SANTA LUCIA
Breakfast. Visit to Manaca - Iznaga. Departure to Camagüey with intransit route through the town of Santi Spiritus. Lunch at a local restaurant. Arrival to Camaguey, panoramic city tour and then continuation to Playa Santa Lucia. Accommodation at selected hotel with all inclusive.
Day 6-7. - SANTA LUCIA
Free days to enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the north of Cuba, with all inclusive accommodation.
Day 8. - SANTA LUCIA - BAYAMO
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Bayamo. Visit to the city of Bayamo, founded in 1513 by Diego Velasquez. Lunch at a local restaurant. Continuation of city tour in trucks pulled by horses, traditional mean of transportation of the city. Transfer to the selected hotel. Accommodation and dinner at the hotel. Overnight.
Day 9. - SANTIAGO DE CUBA
Breakfast at hotel. Departure to Santiago. Intransit visit to Santuario del Cobre. Tour of the second largest city of Cuba, a city full of history and music. Visit to the Moncada Barracks, Parque Cespedes and Museum of Piracy. Lunch at Cayo Granma. Continuation of the tour, visit to Santa Ifigenia Cemetery. Arrival to selected hotel in town. Accommodation and dinner. Overnight.
Day 10. - SANTIAGO DE CUBA
Breakfast at hotel. Free day for optional purchases. Dinner at hotel. Overnight.
Day 11. - SANTIAGO DE CUBA - HAVANA
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport to take the flight back to Havana. Transfer to hotel in Havana. Overnight.
Day 12. - HAVANA - VARADERO
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the beach of Varadero. Accommodation at All Inclusive hotel. Overnight
Day 13-14. - VARADERO
Free time to enjoy the beautiful beach of Varadero with all inclusive accommodation.
Day 15. - VARADERO - HAVANA AIRPORT
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Havana Airport to take the flight back to you country. End of services.
The tour includes:
- Transfers by air conditioned bus
- Guide service in english during the journey.
- Accommodation according to the program
- 1 drink included in every extra meal.
- Visits as they are indicated in the program.
- Assistance at the airport and tourist resorts that are visited by program
- Travel Ace Insurance
- All taxes
- International airfare.
Cuban Tourist Card.
- The prices listed below are per person in U.S. dollars (usd)
- Children from 3 to 12 years old pay 50% of adult rate
- Reservations must sent be minimum 15 days prior to departure
- Please specify the requested hotel category (Standard or Superior)
|Category||Low DBL||Low SGL||High DBL||High SGL|
|Standard||$1,101||$1,283||$ 1,167||$ 1,356|
Hotels Combinations and Seassons:
- Standard - Havana: Hotel Vedado or similar/ Cienfuegos: Hotel Rancho Luna, Hotel Faro Luna or Pasacaballos/ Trinidad: Hotel Ancon, Las Cuevas, Costa Sur, Maria Dolores, Villa Caburni or Yaguanabo/ Santa Lucia: Hotel Club Mayanabo or similar/ Bayamo: Hotel Sierra Maestra or similar/ Santiago de Cuba: Hotel Bucanero, Las Americas, Versalles or San Juan / Varadero: Mercure Cuatro Palmas Bungaows or similar.
Superior - Havana: Hotel Comodoro / Cienfuegos: Hotel Jagua or Rancho Luna / Trinidad: Hotel Brisas Trinidad del Mar or Costa Sur (Superior Room)/ Santa Lucia: Hotel Brisas Santa Lucia or similar/ Bayamo: Hotel Sierra Maestra or similar/ Santiago de Cuba: Hotel Melia Santiago or similar / Varadero: Hotel Coralia Club Playa de Oro o Brisas del Caribe.
Low: From April 01 to July 14, 2013 and from August 25 to October 31, 2013
High: From January 03 to March 23, 2013
Easter: From March 24, 2013 to March 31, 2013 (Ask your travel agent for prices and availability on this season)